Zouzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Zouzhuang Coal Mine is operated by Anhui Shenyuan Coal Chemical Co., Ltd. Construction. It was built in October 2009 and was officially put into production in January 2016. It is a modern mine as well as a coal and gas outburst mine. The approved production scale in 2019 is 2.4 million tons/year.
At 0:30 on May 14, 2018, a transportation accident occurred in the Zouzhuang Coal Mine, resulting in 1 death.
- Operator: Anhui Shenyuan Coal Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Huaibei Mining Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Qianpu Village, Nanping Town, Suixi County, Huaibei City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.458569, 116.871232
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 298.9470 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 121.7070 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Gas coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 28.0731k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2016
Articles and resources
- 安徽神源煤化工有限公司, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 安徽神源煤化工有限公司“5.14”运输事故调查报告, 煤矿安全网, July 5, 2018
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券（面向专业投资者）（第一期）募集说明书摘要（52页）, 方正证券承销保荐有限责任公司, October 16, 2020
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年年度报告（19Page）, 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司, April 25, 2021
- 安徽神源煤化工有限公司邹庄煤矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案, 道客巴巴, Accessed May 2021