Zubair Field power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Zubair Field power station is a 370-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, under construction (as of June 2019) in Al-Basrah Province, Iraq.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Al-Zubair District - Rumaila, Al-Basrah Province, Iraq.
- Sponsor: Eni Iraq
- Parent company: Eni SpA
- Location: Al-Zubair District - Rumaila, Al-Basrah Province, Iraq
- Coordinates: 30.5258, 47.7738 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 370 MW
- Gas turbine units 1-2: 185 MW per unit (to start 2019)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)