Zunhua-1 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zunhua-1 power station (神华国华遵化热电厂) is a retired 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
A 600 MW power station has been proposed nearby, known as Zunhua-2 power station.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Zunhua City, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
Zunhua-1 power station was a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 100 MW in Hebei Province. It was completed in 2001, and has since been retired.
- Sponsor: Zunhua Energy Development Co
- Parent company: Zunhua Energy Development
- Location: Zunhua City, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 40.20198, 117.92089 (exact)
- Status: Retired
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1 & 2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2001
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources