Zuoquan Xinshun Coal
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zuoquan Xinshun Coal Mine (山西煤炭进出口集团左权鑫顺煤业有限公司) is located within the Yangquan Mining Area of Jindong Coal Base in Shanxi Province, one of the 14 state-planned large-scale coal bases in China. The annual capacity of it has been enhanced to 1.8 millions tonnes(Mt) per year after merging with Tuti Coal Mine in Zuoquan County of Shanxi Province.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yinjiazhuang Village, Liaoyang Town, Zuoquan County, Yangquan, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Xinshun Coal Mine was initially founded in 1982 and put into operation after construction in 1984. On November 6th 2009, the Office of Merger and Reorganization of Coal Enterprise in Shanxi Province approved the merger of Shanxi Zuoquan Xinshun Coal Industry Co. (referred to as “Xinshun Mine”) and Shanxi Zuoquan Tuti Coal Co.(referred to as “Tuti Mine”), of which the Shanxi Coal Imp.& Exp. Group Zuoquan Xinshun Coal Mine Co. grew out. 
- Sponsor: Shanxi Coal Imp.& Exp. Group Zuoquan Xinshun Coal Mine Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Coal Imp.& Exp. Group(38.1%), Shanxi Xinxing Coal Power & Chemical Group Co. ( 35%), others(26.9%)
- Location: Yinjiazhuang Village, Liaoyang Town, Zuoquan County, Yangquan, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.113575,113.386978
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.8 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 36.69Mt
- Minable Reserves: 25.84Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 5.3509k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: