Zwijndrecht Lanxess power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Zwijndrecht Lanxess power station is a 58-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Antwerp Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Zwijndrecht, Antwerp Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: Electrabel
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Zwijndrecht, Antwerp Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 51.2382, 4.3408 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 58 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated July 3, 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) LAXUQCHT4FH58LRZDY46 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002291 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Lanxess accessed November 2019