庆阳新庄煤业有限公司新庄煤矿(Xinzhuang Coal Mine)
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinzhuang Coal Mine is a permitted coal mine with an annual production capacity of 8 million tonnes(Mt) located in Gansu Province. It is invested and constructed by China Huaneng.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xinzhuang Town, Zhengning, Qingyang, Gansu Province.
Coal Mine Background|煤矿背景
Xinzhuang Coal Mine, which is still under construction, has been ratified by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in August 2014 with approved production capacity of 8 Mt per year.
- Sponsor（承建方）: 庆阳新庄煤业有限公司 Qingyang Xinzhuang Coal Industry Co.
- Parent company（母公司）: 中国华能集团 China Huaneng
- Location（地址）: 甘肃省庆阳市正宁县新庄镇 Xinzhuang Town, Zhengning, Qingyang, Gansu Province.
- GPS Coordinates（地理坐标）: 35.265896,107.912029
- Status（状态）: Construction 建设中
- Annual Production Capacity（年生产规模）: 8 Mt
- Total Reserves(资源储量): 1,917.75Mt 
- Minable Reserves(可采储量): 942.16Mt
- Coal type(煤种): Bituminous 烟煤
- Mine Size(煤矿面积): 207.98 km2
- Mine Type(煤矿种类): Underground 地下开采
- Years of Service (服务年限): 84.1
- Year of Operation (运营时间):