A23 Job 58 Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
A23 Job 58 Coal Mine is a coal mine in Pike, the state of Kentucky, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Pike, the state of Kentucky, United States.
- Operator: Virgie Clean Mining
- Owner: Virgie Clean Mining
- Location: Pike, the state of Kentucky, United States
- Coordinates: -82.8769, 37.1669 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.002
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Mine Data Retrieval System, U.S. Department of Labor, accessed 07-26-2022