ADP Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
ADP Coal Mine (also known as Alfara Delta Persada) is a 0.26-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Anggana, Kutai Kartanegara Regency, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Anggana, Kutai Kartanegara Regency, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Alfara Delta Persada
- Owner: Alfara Energi Investama
- Location: Anggana, Kutai Kartanegara Regency, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -0.5028, 117.1755 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2004
- Production capacity: 0.26 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 18.1
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.