AMC coal mines
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
The company has long proposed to increase production through the IndoMet Coal Project.
The map below shows the approximate location of the mines.
The mine includes the Maruwai Coal Mine.
While the mine was previously owned and operated by Adaro Metcoal Companies (AMC), in 2022, Adaro moved its metallurgical coal assets under PT Adaro Minerals Indonesia Tbk.
- Operator: PT Adaro Minerals Indonesia Tbk
- Owner: PT Adaro Minerals Indonesia Tbk
- Location: Lampunut, Murung Raya Regency, Central Kalimantan Province, Indonesia
- Coordinates:0.224239, 113.550687 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- 'Mine Type: Surface
- Production: 1.88 million tonnes
- Reserves: 89 million tonnes
- Resource: 864 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Bituminous (Met)
- Source of financing:
- Permits and applications: