AMC coal mines
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
AMC Coal Mines are operated by Adaro Metcoal Companies (AMC), Adaro Energy, in Lampunut, Murung Raya Regency, Central Kalimantan Province, Indonesia.
The company has long proposed to increase production through the IndoMet Coal Project.
The map below shows the approximate location of the mines.
The mine includes the Maruwai Coal Mine.
- Sponsor: Adaro Metcoal Companies
- Parent: Adaro Energy
- Location: Lampunut, Murung Raya Regency, Central Kalimantan Province, Indonesia
- Coordinates:0.224239, 113.550687 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- 'Mine Type: Surface
- Production: 1.88 million tonnes
- Reserves: 89 million tonnes
- Resource: 864 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Bituminous (Met)
- Source of financing:
- Permits and applications: