Acosta Deep Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Acosta Deep Coal Mine is a 0.327-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Somerset, Pennsylvania, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Somerset, the state of Pennsylvania, United States.
- Operator: Wilson Creek Energy
- Owners: Quintana Capital Group (19%), Corsa Coal Corp. (81%)
- Location: Somerset, the state of Pennsylvania, United States
- Coordinates: 40.0574, -78.9707 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2017
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.327
- Total reserves (Mt): 14.9
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size: 100
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- ↑ "Mine Data Retrieval System", Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), accessed 11 January 2022.
- ↑ 2020 Annual Report, Corsa Coal, accessed 14 June 2022.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Operations: Acosta, Corsa Coal website, accessed 14 June 2022.