Ahdeb-PS-2 oil pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Ahdeb-PS-2 oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Ahdeb oilfield to PS-2 pumping station, Iraq.
The pipeline runs from Ahdeb oilfield, Wasit governorate, to PS-2 pumping station, along the Iraq Strategic Pipeline, Muthanna governorate, Iraq.
- Operator: South Oil Company
- Parent Company: Iraq National Oil Company
- Current capacity: 24 inches
- Length: 216 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- Ahdeb Oil Field, Wikimapia, accessed July 2018.