Aleksievskaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Aleksievskaya Coal Mine is a mothballed underground mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine, to the northwest of Mokhovo, in Belovsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
OJSC Mine Aleksiyevskaya operates the mine, which is owned by Zarechnaya Coal Company. Zarechnaya Coal declared bankruptcy in 2017, as a result there have been significant layoffs at the mine. The mine has produced no coal since May 2020 and is currently up for sale.
- Operator: OJSC Mine Aleksiyevskaya
- Owner: Zarechnaya Coal Company
- Location: near Mokhovo, Belovsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Coordinates: 54.625463, 86.331768 (exact)
- Status: Mothballed
- Production: 1.4 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) (2019)
- Total Reserves: 90 - 150 Million Tonnes
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: BITUMINOUS (Thermal)
- Mine Type: UNDERGROUND
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: