Alloy Surface Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Alloy Surface Coal Mine is a 0.01451496-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Fayette, the state of West Virginia, United States.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Fayette, the state of West Virginia, United States.
- Operator: Lexington Coal Company
- Owner: Lexington Coal Holdings
- Location: Fayette, the state of West Virginia, United States
- Coordinates: 38.0794, -81.6962 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.0145
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- "Mine Data Retrieval System", Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), accessed 11 January 2022.