Amalgated Gaslitand Katars Chaitudih Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
Amalgated Gaslitand Katars Chaitudih Coal Mine (AGKCC) is operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
The mine is part of the Cluster No. 4 (BCCL).
The map below shows the location of the mine.
Background on Mine
The coal mine is operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.80983994, 86.29179139 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 0.16 million tonnes (2020)
- Reserves: 148 million tonnes (mineable - proven and probable)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mining method: Surface
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Katras Area, Bharat Coking Coal Limited company website, accessed Mar 8, 2022