Amir Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Amir Coal Mine (also known as معدن ذغال سنگ امیر) is a coal mine in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran.
- Operator: Tavangaran Sahand Company
- Owner: Tavangaran Sahand Company
- Location: East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 37.3385, 46.1824 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.0
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing: