Ananta coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Ananta mine)
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Background on Mine
- Sponsor: Mahanadi Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Angul district, Odisha state, India
- Coordinates: 20.943609, 85.163715 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 8.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Reserves: 347.44 million tonnes
- In service:
- Coal type: Lignite
- Mining method: Surface
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Mahanadi Coalfields Limited,Bioprofile of Projects, accessed March 16, 2020
- Coal India, MCL Annual Report 2017-2018,accessed March 16, 2020
- Bioprofile of Projects, MCL website, accessed May 2015.
- Coal India, Annual Report 2018-2019, accessed March 16, 2020.
- Mahanadi Coalfields Limited 2013-14 Annual Report, pp. 20-21.
- Coal Directory of India 2012-13, Ministry of Coal, 2014, p. 2.11.