Andalas Cement power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Andalas Cement power station is a 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Lhoknga, Aceh Besar regency, Aceh province, Sumatra, Indonesia.
The satellite photo below shows the location of the plant in Lhoknga, Aceh Besar regency, Aceh province, Sumatra, Indonesia.
Background on Plant
The plant was commissioned in 2007 as a power source for the PT Andalas Cement Company. In 2016 PT Andalas became PT Holcim Indonesia. In 2019 PT Holcim Indonesia officially changed its name to PT Solusi Bangun Indonesia following its acquisition by state-owned cement producer PT Semen Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT Solusi Bangun
- Parent company: PT Semen Indonesia
- Location: Lhoknga, Aceh Besar regency, Aceh province, Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 5.4510293, 95.2470945 (exact)
- Gross Capacity: 30 MW
- Status: Operating
- Start date: 2007
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Indonesian Steam Power Plants, Indonesia Power Generation, accessed June 2019
- Holcim Indonesia changes name to Solusi Bangun, following acquisition, Jakarta Post, Feb. 11, 2019