Andimeshk-3 power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Andimeshk-3 power station is a 451-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, under construction (as of June 2019) in Khuzestan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Andimeshk City, Khuzestan Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Taraz Peyriz Civil & Constr Co.
- Parent company: Civil Servants Pension Org
- Location: Andimeshk City, Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 32.4538, 48.3489 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 451 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 451 MW (to start 2020)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)