Dokouheh power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Dokouheh power station (نیروگاه سیکل ترکیبی دوکوهه), also called Dokohe or Andimeshk power station, is a 451-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant under construction in Khuzestan province, Iran.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Andimeshk, Khuzestan province, Iran.
Dokouheh power station is located on the 15th kilometer of Karkheh Dam Road. This is near the Andimeshk-3 power station (at the 10th km), and the two are easily confused given they are both often referred to as the "Andimeshk Combined Cycle Power Plant" and have similar construction timelines.
Originally the Dokouheh power station was scheduled by the Ministry of Energy to be commissioned from 2019-2020. Construction was well underway in 2020. The 307 MW gas turbine was scheduled to operate in open cycle mode by the end of 2021, and the steam turbine would be added the year after to convert the plant to combined cycle mode.
The gas turbine was connected to the grid in March 2021.
- Sponsor: Thermal Power Plants Holding Company
- Parent company: Thermal Power Plants Holding Company
- Location: Andimeshk, Khuzestan province, Iran
- Coordinates: 32.521830, 48.220960 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 307 MW
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 144 MW
Articles and Resources
- MAPNA Group Dispatches First F-class Turbine to Andimeshk Power Plant, SABA, Jan 1, 2020
- Iran Electric Power Industry (2017-2018), Islamic Republic of Iran Ministry of Energy & Tavanir Holding Company
- تکمیل نیروگاه سیکل ترکیبی دوکوهه اندیمشک شتاب می گیرد, Khabarban, Jan 6, 2020
- اتصال توربین نیروگاه سیکل ترکیبی دوکوهه اندیمشک به شبکه برق سراسری کشور, Khabarban, Apr 9, 2021
- Dokouhe CCPP-F Class, MAPNA Special Projects Construction & Development Co, accessed Jul 28, 2021
- نیروگاه سیکل ترکیبی دوکوهه اندیمشک, Google Maps, accessed Jul 28, 2021