Anhui Lianghuai Resources
Anhui Lianghuai Resources an Australian registered wholly owned subsidiary of the Anhui Provincial Bureau of Coal and Geology.
In August 2011 the Australia Minerals and Mining Group (AMMG), a small Western Australian minerals exploration company with disparate exploration interests, announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Canning Coal, had signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Anhui Lianghuai Resources]] Pty Ltd "for potential capital investment and project development of AMMG’s Western Australian based Canning Basin coal project" in the Kimberley region of Western Australia.
Articles and resources
- "Chinese Exploration Bureau signs MOU with AMMG on its Canning Basin coal project", Media Release, August 31, 2011.
- Australia Minerals and Mining Group, "September 2011 Quarterly Report", October 2011, page 6.
- "Chairman's address to AGM", November 29, 2011.
- Australia Minerals and Mining Group, "December 2011 Quarterly Report", January 2012.
- AMMG, "March 2012 Quarterly Report", April 2012.
- AMMG, "June Quarterly Activities Report", July 2012, page 7.
- AMMG, "September Quarterly Activities Report", October 202.