Anjialing open-pit mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Baitang Town, Pinglu District, Shuozhou, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Anjialing open-pit mine officially started construction in December 1999. From February 14 to 15, 2006, it passed the national completion acceptance, marking its beginning of operation.
- Sponsor: China Coal Pingshuo Group Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China Coal (57.36%), others(42.64%)
- Location: Baitang Town, Pinglu District, Shuozhou, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.449488,112.360569(exact)
- Status: Operating 
- Production Capacity: 30Mt
- Total Resource:680.11Mt
- Minable Reserves: 427.55Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous (gas coal)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2006
- Source of Financing: