Anshun captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Anshun captive power station (安顺鼎新（黄果树铝业）煤电铝一体化热电联产动力站) is a proposed 725-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows the location where the power station would be built at Xixiu District, Anshun Prefecture.
Background on Project
In 2014 it was reported the project was facing obstacles when seeking land and finance.
- Sponsor: Anshun Dingxin (Huangguoshu) Aluminum
- Parent company: Hunan Shaoyang Zengshi Group
- Location: Xixiu District, Anshun Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.316502, 105.946289 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 725 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW, Unit 3: 25 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: