Antonovskaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Antonovskaya Coal Mine is an underground mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine, near the West Siberian Metallurgical Plant (ZapSib), in Novokuznetsk Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
Antonovskaya Mine JSC operates the mine, which is owned by Sibuglemet. The mine began operating in 1993 and has a workforce of 810 people. The capacity of the mine is reported by Sibuglemet to be 920 thousand tonnes per annum. In 2015 the mine produced 720 thousand tonnes of coking coal.
- Operator: Antonovskaya Mine JSC
- Owner: Sibuglemet
- Location: Novokuznetsk Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Coordinates: 53.87676513, 87.31150761 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.92 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Reserves:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: BITUMINOUS (Met)
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1993 
- Source of Financing: Omega Holdings 
Articles and resources
- Шахта «Антоновская», Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Sibuglemet Holding, "JSC "Mine" Antonovskaya ", Sinuglemet website, Accessed March 2021
- United Sates Securities and Exchange Commission, "Form 20-F", SEC website, Accessed March 2021
- Standard and Poor Global, "Evraz's owners begin takeover of 1 of Russia's largest coking coal producers", S&P Global website, Accessed March 2021