ArcelorMittal Sestao steel plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
ArcelorMittal Sestao is an electric steel plant in Sestao, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Sestao, Spain.
ArcelorMittal Sestao operates a 100,000 tonne scrap yard on site.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: ArcelorMittal
- Owner: ArcelorMittal
- Location: Chavarri 6, 48910 Sestao, Spain
- GPS Coordinates: 43.313144, -2.998964 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 1800 (EAF)
- Production (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 300 (EAF, 2018)
- Steel product category: flat
- Steel products: hot rolled coil
- Steel sector end users: automotive, general industry, construction
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 130 MVA DC electric arc furnaces (EAF)
Articles and resources