Army General Temple power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Army General Temple power station (国电准东将军庙煤电一体化疆电外送发电项目), also known as the Jiangjunmiao power station, is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Changji city, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
However, as of 2019 the project has yet to be permitted, and appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Guodian Xinjiang Power Co
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Changji City, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.016667, 87.516667 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "刘惠奇出席准东公司电源项目评估会," 准东公司, 2013-07-27