Arvand Kaveh Steel Khoramshahr plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Arvand Kaveh Steel Khoramshahr plant is a 2500-thousand tonnes per annum (ttpa) direct reduced iron-electric arc furnace (DRI-EAF) steel plant in Khoramshahr, in Iran. Arvand Kaveh Steel Khoramshahr plant operates a direct reduced iron (DRI) and electric arc furnace (EAF).
The map below shows the approximate location of the steel plant in Arvand, in Iran.
- Location: Arvand, Khoramshahr, Iran
- GPS Coordinates: 30.385547, 48.212745 (approximate)
- Plant status: proposed
- State-owned entity status: N/A
- Parent company: Arvand Kaveh Steel [100%]
- Parent company PermID: unknown
- Owner: Arvand Kaveh Steel
- Owner company PermID: unknown
- Crude steel production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum): 2500.0
- Steel product category: crude; semi-finished; finished rolled
- Steel products: billets; rolled products; DRI
- Main production equipment: direct reduced iron (DRI) and electric arc furnace (EAF)
- Detailed production equipment: DRI plant; EAF (number unknown)
Articles and Resources
- "LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN STEELMAKING CAPACITY - 2021" (PDF). OECD. Archived (PDF) from the original on January 27, 2022. Retrieved January 27, 2022.
- "Arvand Kaveh Steel's 1st Phase to Go on Stream". Middle East Metals. 2017-12-11. Retrieved 2022-03-09.