Ashburton Onslow Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Ashburton Onslow Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Ashburton, Western Australia to Onslow, Western Australia.
- Operator: DBP Development Group (DDG)
- Parent Company: DUET Group
- Current Capacity: 9.6 terajoules per day (8.9 million cubic feet per year)
- Length: 68 miles / 110 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2016
The pipeline is operated and owned by DBP Development Group (DDG), a subsidiary of DUET Group. The pipeline consists of the refurbished 87-km Tubridgi Pipeline and a new 23-km lateral connecting Horizon Power’s proposed Onslow Power Station to the Dampier to Bunbury Natural Gas Pipeline at Compressor Station 2.
Articles and resources
- Petroleum Division Publication - Petroleum Pipeline Licences in WA Map, Department of Mines, Industry, Regulationand Safety, May 17, 2017
- DBP Development Group, DBP Development Group, accessed March 2018.