|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline runs from Ashuganj, Bangladesh, to the Rashidpur gas field in Habiganj, Bangladesh.
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Owner: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Parent company: Petrobangla
- Capacity: 500 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 34 miles / 54 km
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2014
- Associated infrastructure:
The Ashuganj-Habiganj pipeline is operated by GTCL, a subsidiary of Petrobangla. It is a part of the Rashidpur-Ashuganj Gas Transmission Pipeline and runs parallel to the Habiganj-Ashuganj gas pipeline.