Astaka Dodol Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Astaka Dodol Coal Mine is a coal mine in Babat Toman, Musi Banyuasin, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Babat Toman, Musi Banyuasin, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Operator: Astaka Dodol
- Owner: Astaka Dodol
- Location: Babat Toman, Musi Banyuasin, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.5832, 103.3905 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2012
- Capacity: 0.49 Mtpa
- Production: 0.384 million tonnes (2020)
- Total reserves (Mt): 256
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 237.0
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.
- LAPORAN KINERJA TAHUN 2020, ENERGI DAN SUMBERDAYA MINERAL, 2020