AwawaYoho Oil Project (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Awawa/Yoho Project is an operating oil project in Nigeria. This project contains the following fields:
The map below shows the approximate location of the project in Nigeria.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 3.8940, 7.4630 (approximate)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Project/Complex: Awawa/Yoho
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Awawa/Yoho Project
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||oil||recoverable reserves||400||million bbl||2004|||
- million bbl = million barrels
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- "documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/796771468288655228/pdf/Nigeria-Electricity-and-Gas-Improvement-Project.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "exv99". www.sec.gov. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.