Azna Steel Lorestan plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Azna Steel Lorestan plant is a 1900-thousand tonnes per annum (ttpa) electric arc furnace (EAF) steel plant in Lorestan Province, in Iran. Azna Steel Lorestan plant operates a electric arc furnace (EAF).
The map below shows the approximate location of the steel plant in Azna, in Iran.
- Location: Azna, Lorestan Province, Iran
- GPS Coordinates: 33.452116, 49.452068 (approximate)
- Plant status: proposed
- State-owned entity status: N/A
- Parent company: Foolad Technic [100%]
- Parent company PermID: unknown
- Owner: Azna Steel
- Owner company PermID: unknown
- Crude steel production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum): 1900.0
- Electric arc furnace (EAF): 1900
- Steel product category: semi-finished
- Steel products: sheets; slabs
- Workforce size: 1160
- Main production equipment: electric arc furnace (EAF)
- Detailed production equipment: EAF (number unknown)
Articles and Resources
- "Latest Developments in Steelmaking Capacity - 2021" (PDF). OECD. Archived (PDF) from the original on January 27, 2022. Retrieved January 27, 2022.
- "Azna Steel Making". Foolad Technic Iran. Retrieved 2022-03-14.
- "Steel Sheet Production Capacity to Expand". Financial Tribune. 2019-06-16. Retrieved 2022-03-14.