BASF Antwerp power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
BASF Antwerp power station is an 850-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Antwerp Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Antwerp, Antwerp Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: BASF SE
- Parent company: BASF SE
- Location: Antwerp, Antwerp Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 51.365437, 4.270675 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 850 MW
- Gas-fired combined-cycle, 850 MW
Articles and Resources
- BASF cancels plan to build a 850 MW CCGT project with Engie in Belgium, Enerdata, Feb 15, 2021
- BASF, Google Maps, accessed Apr 7, 2021