BASF Antwerp power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
BASF Antwerp power station is an 850-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Antwerp Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Antwerp, Antwerp Province, Belgium.
In December 2020, Enerdata reported Engie Electrabel planed to build a 880 MW plant on the BASF site in Antwerp.
- Sponsor: BASF SE
- Parent company: BASF SE
- Location: Antwerp, Antwerp Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 51.365437, 4.270675 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 850 MW
- Gas-fired combined-cycle, 850 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Engie plans to add 3 GW of CCGT plants in Belgium to replace its nuclear fleet | Enerdata". www.enerdata.net. Retrieved 2021-12-09.
- BASF cancels plan to build a 850 MW CCGT project with Engie in Belgium, Enerdata, Feb 15, 2021
- BASF, Google Maps, accessed Apr 7, 2021