BIL Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
BIL Coal Mine is a coal mine in Seulma Ultara, Seluma, the province of Bengkulu, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Seulma Ultara, Seluma, the province of Bengkulu, Indonesia.
- Operator: Bara Indah Lestari
- Owner: Bara Mustika Indah
- Location: Seulma Ultara, Seluma, the province of Bengkulu, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -4.0258, 102.5818 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2003
- Capacity: 0.3 Mtpa
- Production: 0.034 million tonnes (2020)
- Total reserves (Mt): 8.35
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 9.95
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer: Pulau Baai Port
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.
- LAPORAN KINERJA TAHUN 2020, ENERGI DAN SUMBERDAYA MINERAL, 2020