BIL Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
BIL Coal Mine is a 0.3-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Seulma Ultara, Seluma, the province of Bengkulu, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Seulma Ultara, Seluma, the province of Bengkulu, Indonesia.
- Operator: Bara Indah Lestari
- Owner: Bara Mustika Indah
- Location: Seulma Ultara, Seluma, the province of Bengkulu, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -4.0258, 102.5818 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2003
- Production capacity: 0.3 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 8.35
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 9.95
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer: Pulau Baai Port
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.