BIM Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
BIM Coal Mine is a coal mine in Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Banjar Intan Mandiri
- Owner: Banjar Regency
- Location: Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.0334, 116.4004 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2012
- Capacity: 0.02 Mtpa
- Production: 0.011 million tonnes (2020)
- Total reserves (Mt): 1.4
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 66.25
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.
- LAPORAN KINERJA TAHUN 2020, ENERGI DAN SUMBERDAYA MINERAL, 2020