BOS Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
BOS Coal Mine is coal mine in Kutai Barat, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Kutai Barat, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Bangun Olah Sarana Sukses
- Owner: Pratama Natural Resources (99%)
- Location: Kutai Barat, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -0.4211, 115.9123 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2013
- Capacity: 0.42 Mtpa
- Production: 0.073 million tonnes (2020)
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 11.25
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.
- LAPORAN KINERJA TAHUN 2020, ENERGI DAN SUMBERDAYA MINERAL, 2020