BSL Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
BSL Coal Mine is a 0.828-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Musi Rawas, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Musi Rawas, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Operator: Barasentosa Lestari
- Owner: Golden Energy Mines
- Location: Musi Rawas, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.6093, 103.2232 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2011
- Production capacity: 0.828 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 210.7
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 230.0
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.