BUMD Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
BUMD Coal Mine is a coal mine in Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Baramarta
- Owner: Banjar Regency Government
- Location: Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -3.4194, 114.8507 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2008
- Capacity: 0.18 Mtpa
- Production: 0.113 million tonnes (2020)
- Total reserves (Mt): 31.8
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 26.22
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.
- LAPORAN KINERJA TAHUN 2020, ENERGI DAN SUMBERDAYA MINERAL, 2020