Bac Lieu LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bac Lieu LNG Terminal is a proposed LNG terminal in Hoa Binh District, Bac Lieu Province, Vietnam.
- Parent: Delta Offshore Energy; Liquified Natural Gas Limited
- Location: Hoa Binh District, Bac Lieu Province, Vietnam
- Coordinates: 9.2940, 105.7216 (approximate)
- Capacity: 2 mtpa
- Status: Proposed
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2023
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Delta Offshore LNG (DeltaOE) is developing the Bac Lieu LNG-to-power project, which consists of a 2 MTPA floating LNG import terminal and a 3.2 GW combined-cycle power plant in the Mekong Delta, Bac Lieu, Vietnam.
Articles and resources
- LNGL, DELTA OFFSHORE ENERGY AGREE ON SUPPLY DEAL TO VIETNAM, LNG Limited, Sep. 16, 2019
- GIIGNL 2021 Annual Report, accessed May 5, 2021