Badra-PS-2 oil pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Badra-PS-2 oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Badra oilfield to PS-2 pumping station, Iraq.
The pipeline runs from Badra oilfield, Wasit governorate, to PS-2 pumping station, on the Iraq Strategic Pipeline, Muthanna governorate, Iraq.
- Operator: South Oil Company & Missan Oil Company
- Parent Company: Iraq Ministry of Oil
- Current capacity: 24/28 inches
- Length: 261 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
The pipeline consists of two sections. Section one is 165 km pipeline with a 24 inch diameter operated by Missan Oil Company. Section two is 95 km with a 24 inch diameter and is operated by South Oil Company.
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- Gazpromneft Badra website, accessed July 2018.