Bahula Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
The map below shows the exact location of the Cluster No. 11 coal mines.
- Sponsor: Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Asansol and Durgapur, Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India
- Coordinates: 23.654318, 87.188096 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.24 million tonnes per annum
- Production: 0.15 million tonnes (2020)
- In service: Operating
- Coal type: Sub-bituminous
- Mining method: Underground
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd., Final Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Management Plan, October 2014.
- Ministry of Environment, Forests, & Climate Change, Cluster No. 11 Environmental Clearance Letter, July 21, 2015.