Bailongshan No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Bailongshan No.1 Coal Mine (华能滇东矿业分公司白龙山煤矿一井) is a permitted coal mine project located in Huangnihe Town, under the administration of Fuyuan County of Yunnan Province. The annual production capacity of it is 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Huangnihe Town, Fuyuan County, Qujing City, Yunnan Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In 2011, the original Bailongshan Coal Mine in the Laochang Mining Area of Yunnan Province merged with the Xichong Coal Mine, shaping three mines, namely the Bailongshan No.1 Coal Mine, the Bailongshan No.2 Coal Mine and the Bailongshan No.3 Coal Mine, among which, the Bailongshan No.1 Coal Mine is a mine under construction.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Diandong Mining Co.
- Parent Company: China Huaneng(34.12%), Shanghua Investment Co.(8.07%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(25.98%), HeBei Construction & Investment Group CO.(3.36%), others(28.47%)
- Location: Huangnihe Town, Fuyuan County, Qujing City, Yunnan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 25.201695,104.63952
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 397.63Mt
- Minable Reserves: 304.79Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite
- Mine Size: 32.04k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: