Baishihu Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baishihu Surface Mine (伊吾广汇矿业有限公司白石湖露天煤矿) is located in Naomaohu Town, Yiwu County, Hami Region, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Naomaohu Town, Yiwu County, Hami Region, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Baishihu Surface Mine is affiliated to Guanghui Energy Co., Ltd. Guanghui Energy is the only private enterprise in China that owns coal, gas, and oil at the same time. Its parent company Guanghui Group is a super private enterprise in the western region. The first phase of the Baishihu Surface Coal Mine has a construction scale of 6 million tons per year. The construction started in January 2012 and the joint trial operation began on November 3, 2017. In December 2017, the project passed the completion acceptance.
- Sponsor: Yiwu Gunaghui Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Guanghui Energy Holding Co.(94%), Xinjiang Guanghui Industry Investment Group Co.(5%), The 13th Division of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Xingda Mining Co.(1%)
- Location: Naomaohu Town, Yiwu County, Hami Region, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 43.917059，94.670358(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6Mt/a
- Total Resource: 806.6056Mt
- Minable Reserves: 530.3327Mt
- Coal Type: bituminous(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 33.09k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2017
- Total Investment: