Baiyinhua Haizhou No.4 Surface Mine (Phase II)
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baiyinhua Haizhou No.4 Surface Mine (Phase II) (内蒙古白音华海州露天煤矿有限公司四号露天矿二期工程) is a large-scale underground mine developed by Inner Monoglia Baiyinhua Haizhou Surface Mine Co. It is located in West Ujimqin Banner of Inner Mongolia, China. Its annual production capacity is designed to be 5 million tonnes(Mt) a year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Bayinhua, West Ujimqin Banner, Xilin Gol, Inner Mongolia.
Coal Mine Background
In December 2016, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Baiyinhua Haizhou No.4 Surface Mine (Phase II) with a total production capacity of 5Mt/year.
In 2018, it has entered into the phase of completion and acceptance.
- Sponsor: Inner Monoglia Baiyinhua Haizhou Surface Mine Co.
- Parent company: China Huadian (5.39%), Liaoning Energy Industry Holding Group (83.22%), others (11.39%)
- Location: Bayinhua, West Ujimqin Banner, Xilin Gol, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 44.957507,118.668593
- Status: Operating
- Annual Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Total Reserves: 831.5219Mt
- Minable Reserves: 460.4387Mt
- Coal type: Lignite
- Mine Size: 15.774k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Years of Service: 70.8
- Year of Operation: