|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Balasu mine (陕西延长石油巴拉素煤业有限公司巴拉素煤矿) is located in the Yuyang District of Yulin City, Shaanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 10 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xinmiaotan Village, Balasu Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On March 29th 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission has approved the development of Balasu mine that is located in the North District of Yuheng Mining Area in Shaanxi Province. The production capacity of it is set up to be 10Mt/year. 
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum and Balasu Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum Group
- Location: Xinmiaotan Village, Balasu Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.2200,109.0750 (approximate)
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 10 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 4971.46Mt
- Minable Reserves: 2622.73Mt
- Coal type: Bituminous(long flame coal, non-caking coal) 
- Mine Size: 300.4k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: