Ballarpur OC Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Ballarpur OC Coal Mine is a 0.62-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Chandrapur, the state of Maharashtra, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Chandrapur, the state of Maharashtra, India.
- Operator: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
- Owner: Coal India
- Location: Chandrapur, the state of Maharashtra, India
- Coordinates: 19.8328, 79.3461 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.62
- Total reserves (Mt): 16.87
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Sandeep Pai and Hisham Zerriffi, "A novel dataset for analysing sub-national socioeconomic developments in the Indian coal industry", IOP SciNotes, Vol. 2, No. 1, 28 January 2021.