Ballarpur UG Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Ballarpur UG Coal Mine (also known as Ballarpur Underground Coal Mine Project, Ballarpur 3 & 4 Pit, Mana Incline, and Nandgaon coal mine) is a 0.1-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Ballarpur, Chandrapur, the state of Maharashtra, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Ballarpur, Chandrapur, the state of Maharashtra, India.
- Operator: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
- Owner: Coal India
- Location: Ballarpur, Chandrapur, the state of Maharashtra, India
- Coordinates: 19.8425, 79.3480 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.1
- Total reserves (Mt): 3.2
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Mine size (Km2): 16.2
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- ↑ Environmental clearance, India Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change, July 22, 2009