Bang Pa-in-Kamphaeng Phet-Phichit Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bang Pa-in-Kamphaeng Phet-Phichit Oil Pipeline is an operating oil pipeline in Thailand.
The pipeline runs from Bang Pa, Phra Nakhon, Si District, Ayutthaya Province, Thailand, to Phichit, Wachirabarami District, Phichit Province, Thailand.
- Owner: PTT Public Company Limited
- Current Capacity: 154,985 barrels per day (9 billion liters per year)
- Length: 358 miles / 576 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2019
In December 2015 a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between between the Energy Business Department and Fuel Pipeline Transportation Limited (FPT) for the construction of an oil pipeline in northern Thailand. The pipeline was originally scheduled for completion in December 2018, and was commissioned in March 2019.
Articles and resources
- สายเหนือ กระจายน้ำมันสู่ภาคเหนือสร้างความมั่นคงด้านพลังงานของประเทศ, Thailand Report, Mar. 27, 2019
- MoU for the extension of northern fuel pipeline system signed today, forum.thaivisa.com, Dec. 21, 2015