Bangkok–Bang Pa-in Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bangkok–Bang Pa-In Oil Pipeline is an operating oil pipeline in Thailand.
Location, Segment I
The pipeline runs from Bangkok to Bang Pa-in, Thailand. At the Bang Pa-in oil distribution center, the pipeline connects to the Bang Pa-in–Kamphaeng Phet–Phichit Oil Pipeline. In Bankgok, the pipeline connects to four or more refineries, including the Bang Chak Oil Refinery, the Shell refinery, Chevron Oil Refinery, and the PTT refinery.
Location, Segment II
An additional pipeline connects the Bangkok–Bang Pa-in Oil Pipeline to the Si Racha-Saraburi Oil Pipeline. This segment starts at the Don Mueang International Airport, passes along a section of the Si Racha-Saraburi Oil Pipeline, and splits off, ending at the Suvarnabhumi Airport. 
- Owner: Fuel Pipeline Transportation Company Limited (FPT)
- Parent company: Bangkok Aviation Fuel Services (BAFS)
- Length: 69 kilometers
- Diameter: 14 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start year:
- Associated infrastructure: Bang Pa-in–Kamphaeng Phet–Phichit Oil Pipeline
- Parent company:
- Length: 29 kilometers
The 69-kilometer pipeline is part of a 99-kilometer pipeline system that includes 69-kilometer gas and diesel pipelines between Bangchak refinery and Bang Pa-in oil terminal and a 30-kilometer aviation (jet) fuel pipeline between the Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang airports. This page tracks only the 69-kilometer segment, not the jet fuel portion.
Articles and resources
- Sutabutr, Twarath (Apr 10, 2019). "Update on Oil and Gas Security in Thailand" (PDF). APERC (Ministry of Energy of Thailand). Retrieved 2022-03-10.
- Buaphut, Natthaporn (June 2013). "Oil Distribution to Northern Thailand through Extended Oil Pipeline under Single Tariff Policy". The 3rd International Forum & Conference on Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Proceeding of LSCM 2013: 109–116 – via ResearchGate.
- "Success Story Collection - Oil & Gas Downstream" (PDF). Yokogawa.com. Retrieved Mar 11, 2022.
- "Bangchak Expands into Fuel Pipeline Transportation and Logistics Businesses covering executive rights over the fuel pipeline transportation 'Bangkok-Bang Pa-in Terminal' totaling 99 km". Banchak. Retrieved 2022-03-10.
- "Pipeline System". บริษัท ขนส่งน้ำมันทางท่อ จำกัด. Retrieved 2022-03-11.