Barrett Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Barrett Coal Mine is a 0.336565635-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Indiana, the state of Pennsylvania, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Indiana, the state of Pennsylvania, United States.
- Operator: Rosebud Mining Company
- Owner: Individuals
- Location: Indiana, the state of Pennsylvania, United States
- Coordinates: 40.4976, -79.0239 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity (Mtpa): 0.336565635
- Total reserves (Mt):
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Mine size (Km2):
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- "Mine Data Retrieval System", Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), accessed 11 January 2022.