Baturona Adimulya Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Baturona Adimulya Coal Mine is a 0.25-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Musi Banyuasin, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Musi Banyuasin, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Operator: Baturona Adimulya
- Owner: Ucoal Sumbergaya (90%), Bangusnusa Samudra Gemilang (9%)
- Location: Musi Banyuasin, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.6229, 104.1285 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2010
- Production capacity: 0.25 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 115.15
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 237.0
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.