Baturona Adimulya Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
Baturona Adimulya Coal Mine is coal mine in Musi Banyuasin, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Musi Banyuasin, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Operator: Baturona Adimulya
- Owner: Ucoal Sumbergaya (90%), Bangusnusa Samudra Gemilang (9%)
- Location: Musi Banyuasin, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.6229, 104.1285 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2010
- Capacity: 0.25 Mtpa
- Production: 0.004 million tonnes (2020)
- Total reserves (Mt): 115.15
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 237.0
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.
- LAPORAN KINERJA TAHUN 2020, ENERGI DAN SUMBERDAYA MINERAL, 2020